Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MQM Tactics: Salman Ahmed Speaks

MQM Tactics: Salman Ahmed Speaks
Open Letter from Salman AhmedMay 29, 2007Altaf Hussain and his murderering accomplices deserve to be tried fortheir crimes against Pakistan. I've been threatened by them on manyoccasions in the past 15 years. One particular time was when I refusedto perform at Altaf's marriage function in Karachi and London whereall the other artists, including Ali Azmat, were browbeaten to go andperform for his "majesty's" pleasure. The man who threatened me wascalled "khalid bin walid" who was a known terrorist and a murderer.Hetold me that Altaf Hussain, "his Quaid" had especially demanded me toappear with Junoon to perform at their ceremony function.When I refused to comply he called up my staff and my sound companyguy, Ishtiaq Ahmed, and threatened them with dire consequences if Ididnt go. Ishtiaq pleaded with me to go and perform or risk beingkilled,and all this OVER REFUSING TO PLAY AT A MARRIAGE FUNCTION!As fate would have it,I'm still alive, but Mr.Walid was killed afew weeks later in a shootout in Karachi with Haqiqi activists.(Thosewho live by the sword die by the sword).In 1992,they also threatened to abduct my wife and children if I didntshow up at an MQM rally and welcome their leader Azim Tariq. I stilllive happily with respect and dignity but alas Azim Tariq was alsowas killed in a mob feud. My friends, Junaid Jamshed and Sajid Hassanworried for my safety told me that I'm putting my family at riskeverytime I refuse to obey these goons and on every occasion I toldhim that if I give into their terror tactics I can not call myself aMuslim.Allah is our protector and He has commanded us to stand up againstinjustice and that is why I applaud Imran Khan for speaking the truthabout Altaf Hussain and his goon squad. I think the time has come forall Pakistanis to stand up and be counted. Do you want to live as acitizen of a country with dignity and all your rights protected or asa slave in someone's fiefdom?
"Baad-e-mukhalif sey na ghabra aye uqaabyeh to chalti hai terey oonchi uraan kay liye" -Iqbal

(Don't be afraid of flying against the wind, oh Falcon,this wind only blows to help you fly higher)

Allah hu Akbar!
Salman Ahmad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole civil society of pakistan now stand up against the MQM thugs and fascist group,and now MQM is finding no way to escape it.It is about time that someone like Imran khan should stand up and exposed the real face of Altaf hussain and MQM.Salaman Ahmad!!!!!!May allah help/protect you and bless you more courage/strength and boldness.
Aemal Khan.

No comments: